My life by definition...

Why did I choose this title? Because it is my life...Jesus is life! This is my position, concerning my condition...my life by definition. I hope each and every day I am a light of God's word. This is my LIFE by definition of God's WORD. Hand in hand. Amen!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Needing strength...

Hello world!!

Sorry I've been so absent.  At first, my week last week started fabulously...Louisiana has a whole week off for MARDI GRAS!! That's right...fun parades, amazing food, time with friends...getting all youre partying out of your system before you give something up for Lent. 

My break was not spent that way, however.  I have been dealing with a health issue.  Looks like by the end of this week my organs will be missing their friend Gall Bladder.  I have been having severe pain when eating anything that contains high fats *aka - FRIED FOODS! NOOOO!* 

I am an overall healthy eater.  Tuna and salads are some of my best friends, but occasionally the fat kid in me calls for fried chicken, creamy pasta, or extra cheesy pizza. 

This week, I'm not creating my own Godspiration poster.  I have stolen it from Angie at twothingsincommon.blogspot.com.

It seems to fit whats going on in my life right now....

I will keep you all posted on my happenings and hopefully get back on schedule with the blogging soon. 

Thanks to all the prayers and support!!

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment