My life by definition...

Why did I choose this title? Because it is my life...Jesus is life! This is my position, concerning my condition...my life by definition. I hope each and every day I am a light of God's word. This is my LIFE by definition of God's WORD. Hand in hand. Amen!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Here's a little motivation!

I don't know about all of you, but sometimes I find people are cruel.  Success can never be celebrated with you.  People mock you when you are filled with the Spirit and happy ("Why are you always smiling...it's sickening").  Failure is laughed at and no support or 'shoulder to cry on' is given. 

I want to change that in the world.  Even if I am the only person who behaves the way God intented us to behave with each other, I will.  Even if that means I'll be laughed at, mocked, and spoken poorly about.  It's not about me, it's about what God WANTS of me. 

Mother Teresa had some wise words I'm going to try and live by forever:

Have a beautiful and blessed week!!

Love,

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment