My life by definition...

Why did I choose this title? Because it is my life...Jesus is life! This is my position, concerning my condition...my life by definition. I hope each and every day I am a light of God's word. This is my LIFE by definition of God's WORD. Hand in hand. Amen!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dressing better than I feel...

Let me just first begin with the fact that Gallbladder problems...SUCK! 

I have surgery scheduled for NEXT Friday, but until then I am on an extremely strict diet.  No more than 10 grams of TOTAL fat per MEAL! No more than thirty grams of fat per day! I am physically full after the bland and boring meals I consume, but I am mentally starving.  I normally eat rather healthy meals for the most part.  I eat two to three fatty meals per week, normally on the weekends.  But apparently, knowing I CAN'T have my favorite fatty foods (pizza, Mexican food, cheese, white pasta sauces, etc) makes me seriously crave them. 

Taco bell...want.
Lobster Ravioli...NEED.
Fried Chicken...I don't even like it that much but GOSH do I want it!
Pizza and cheese - LIKE IV ... NOW!

Soo...my goal for today was to look better than my painful side made me feel...

Here is my WIWW...

The top is a classic black v-neck from The Limited.  I layered a red Aero cami under it to match my shoes.  The black a-line skirt is also from The Limited

 Full front view... My jewelry is always the basic rings on the right hand (as mentioned in a previous WIWW post), wedding ring on the left hand.  I also wear the same necklace almost every day.  It is a Hodge-podge of my favorite charms from different necklaces.  It included my St. Christopher Medal from my dad and late Grandfather, my "Mother/Daughter" necklace charm (Like Best/Friends), interlocking hearts from one of the necklaces my wonderfully hubby gave me, and the all important Methodist Cross. 
Finally, the ICING on the cake of my outfit! My brother, "Big-C" works at a shoe store in our town.  He gets a tremendous discount and it becoming a slight shoe addict, if I do say so myself! When he found out about my pending surgery, he decided to buy me this pair of AMAZING Guess heels!! Brotherly Love if I'VE ever seen it! They are so fabulous and such a wonderful "sorry you have to have surgery" gift...I love random presents!! Thanks bro!!
...Now...Hubby...What are YOU going to get me ;)

Happy Hump Day!!

Blessed By Him,

Tilly


No comments:

Post a Comment