My life by definition...

Why did I choose this title? Because it is my life...Jesus is life! This is my position, concerning my condition...my life by definition. I hope each and every day I am a light of God's word. This is my LIFE by definition of God's WORD. Hand in hand. Amen!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Well...not exactly what I wore...

The Louisiana weather did it to me again.  I plan my outfits on Sunday afternoon (after I do the laundry and iron all the clothes) and today's adorable WIWW outfit was not fit for the suddenly cold weather.  So- the last minute change made me very sad and I did not feel it was appropriate to hold a place on WIWW.  Instead, I'll introduce you to some of my staple jewelry. 


Besides my engagement ring and wedding band, I have three other staple rings in my daily repertoire.  These are worn on my right hand and they all have meaning and help me stay grounded in the Lord throughout the day. 


(Please ignore the unpolished fingernails)
The ring on my thumb helps me daily to fulfil my New Years Resolution.  That resolution being to develop my Fruits of the Spirit more deeply throughout the year.  It is an endless band (aka it has a twist in in so that the test printed on it wraps around and never ends).  It quotes Galatians 5:22-23 "The fruit of the Spirit is love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control." 

On the ring finger I wear two rings.  The first simply says "Jesus Saves".  The second quotes Ephesians 2:8-9 which says "Saved by Grace through faith". 

I love my daily rings.  Whenever I am stressed they are that visual reminder that no matter what, God never gives me more than I can handle. 

Hope this suffices for my WIWW - hey, don't judge ;)

xoxo,

Tilly 

No comments:

Post a Comment