My life by definition...

Why did I choose this title? Because it is my life...Jesus is life! This is my position, concerning my condition...my life by definition. I hope each and every day I am a light of God's word. This is my LIFE by definition of God's WORD. Hand in hand. Amen!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Please pray...

One of the strongest women I have every followed in a blog is dealing with something that she hoped for, but also dreaded for years today. 

I'm talking about Courtney Roth from Ponchatoula, LA.  I have been following her and her struggle since she started posting, a few months after her son Tripp was born with "EB".

Here is a quote from her blog:
"Tripp was born on May 14, 2009. He was diagnosed with a rare genetic skin disease called "EB." Any type of friction on his skin or mucous membranes causes blisters. They told us he would not live to be a year old. Every day he amazes us by his strength. He is a fighter and with all he has been through, he has never given up. He is the strongest person I know. Tripp wakes up each morning with a smile on his face. Every day spent with him is a blessing. God has a special plan for him. I'm just blessed to be able to witness that plan. "
 
Today, Courtney's son Tripp is finally out of pain and in the most beautiful place on earth, Heaven. 
 
Please pray for the family as they deal with their mixed feelings of possible relief and most probable, grief. 
 
 
You can also read a great article from ABC news and see beautiful pictures of Courtney and the late Tripp Roth.
 
 
 
Please pray for comfort, peace, and strength in this hard time. 
 
Blessings,
 
Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment