My life by definition...

Why did I choose this title? Because it is my life...Jesus is life! This is my position, concerning my condition...my life by definition. I hope each and every day I am a light of God's word. This is my LIFE by definition of God's WORD. Hand in hand. Amen!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Under Construction!

The Lord has created this wonderful life for me.  I am blessed in a profession that I know He put in my path and this blog will be the home to ideas and inspirations that I have throughout the day.  I will be blogging about life, love, and classroom 'teachspirations'.  I love the life God has blessed me with and I want to share those blessings with each of you!! Please be patient as I learn the ins and outs of Blogging and I can't wait to hear from each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment